• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

88Mj and 88XJ for sale in New England

NHXJer

NAXJA Forum User
Hey All:

I have to many vehicles in my driveway and need to off-load a couple - here's what I got:

88MJ Pioneer
short-bed, 2.5L, AX4, 2WD, 4.10s in the rear D35
unknown mileage
This truck is in incredible shape for living in the North East - this thing has no rust and is SOLID! The body has been totally gone over, smoothed up, and rattle-canned flat black. The interior has been upgraded with bucket seats, full center console, full guages, and carpet from an XJ (tan color).

Recently replaced the headgasket, waterpump, thermostat and housing, and plugs. This Jeep runs and drives well.

$800 o/bo

89XJ Laredo
4-door, 4.0L, AW4, NP242
PW, PL, cruise, tilt, AC, all the normal stuff
about 290K mileage

This Jeep has high miles, but is still in pretty good shape. The body is solid except for one small hole on the passenger rocker and a little bit a paint bubbling. The engine runs decent. Interior is decent - headliner is sagging.

I recently replaced the alternator, front u-joints, front pads and rotors.

I don't that much about this Jeep - I bought it mainly as a doner for a 4.0/4WD swap into the MJ, but it was used as a daily driver by the previous owner and is NH registered and inspected.

$500 o/bo

I can get pictures up this weekend if anyone is interested.
Loacated in Manchester, NH - both vehicles can be driven away, but I'd trust the MJ more than the Cherokee.

Thanks,
Chris

I'd be interested in the MJ pics. Where in New England? Clear title?
NHXJer said:
Hey All:

I have to many vehicles in my driveway and need to off-load a couple - here's what I got:

88MJ Pioneer
short-bed, 2.5L, AX4, 2WD, 4.10s in the rear D35
unknown mileage
This truck is in incredible shape for living in the North East - this thing has no rust and is SOLID! The body has been totally gone over, smoothed up, and rattle-canned flat black. The interior has been upgraded with bucket seats, full center console, full guages, and carpet from an XJ (tan color).

Recently replaced the headgasket, waterpump, thermostat and housing, and plugs. This Jeep runs and drives well.

$800 o/bo

89XJ Laredo
4-door, 4.0L, AW4, NP242
PW, PL, cruise, tilt, AC, all the normal stuff
about 290K mileage

This Jeep has high miles, but is still in pretty good shape. The body is solid except for one small hole on the passenger rocker and a little bit a paint bubbling. The engine runs decent. Interior is decent - headliner is sagging.

I recently replaced the alternator, front u-joints, front pads and rotors.

I don't that much about this Jeep - I bought it mainly as a doner for a 4.0/4WD swap into the MJ, but it was used as a daily driver by the previous owner and is NH registered and inspected.

$500 o/bo

I can get pictures up this weekend if anyone is interested.
Loacated in Manchester, NH - both vehicles can be driven away, but I'd trust the MJ more than the Cherokee.

Thanks,
Chris

gr8tires:

In Manchester, NH.
Clear title a\on both vehicles.

Forgot to mention that the MJ also comes with an aluminum bedcap.

Pictures this weekend.

Chris

Nice interior restoration! Why does it have a T-case shifter if it is 2wd?

It has the shifter because I had planned on converting it to 4WD - when I put in the center console, I figured I'd throw in the shifter while is was all open.

Someone buy this - great truck!

Chris

Back