• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Uh..when does this start?

Mike in NJ

NAXJA Life Member
NAXJA Member
Did I miss something? The title of this Forum is NAXJA Returns to Moab - Oct 8 - 12, but the official trail schedule opens with Wednesday runs.

According to my handy-dandy calendar - 8 OCT is a Tuesday.

Doesn't make much difference to me - I'll be pulling into SlickRock campground on the afternoon of Friday the 4th, but, maybe we should clear up when this thing actually starts for others making plans.

Or, are we just holding Tuesday open? BTW - we did "officially" start on Wednesday in 2000, but it was Tuesday last year.

Mike in NJ

Moab Fall Fling is Tuesday thru Saturday Oct. 8 to 12

I noticed that the trail schedule was starting on Wednesday but hadn't had a chance to qyuery Mil about it. I've been in Moab with my daughter last week and work has been a cast iron witch the first couple of days. I'll see what can be done. I look to arrive on Sat. evening.

dates of Fall Fling

Boy did I screw up. I was thinking Wendsday thru Sat. as the official event. I thought we started it Wendsday last year also.
I'll put together a Tuesday trail list also and post it.
Sorrrry.

Back