• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thank you

Scott Mac

NAXJA Member #10
Thanks to all that helped make this happen.

Les for bringing the fire wood and straw. Without that straw that campsite would have be ugly.

John for leading green and helping those who are new to this sport and NAXJA, and for bringing the all that kindling. Without that we would of had a heck of a time getting all that lumber of Les's started.

Scott for leading orange and making it exciting.

And thanks to Beezil...........well, for being Beezil. :wave:

I don't think we could of had a better group of people.

Scott ... You are so right in that the "comraderie" is the most important part of these get togethers. Had a great (short) time Sunday with you, Teal, and Less Limited in the quarry.

Hey too ... there is never enough for the brothers in NAXJA.

Next time ....

Les

Yeah I also had a great time, even though I was only there during the day on Saturday.

Thanks to Scott Mac. for leading us through pink, and everyone else for making it a good time. Although I still wonder if there is more to that trail?

I'd like to see more of our midwestern group show up at the Tellico event this year, but I realize its a long trip. Looking forward to the next event...

Pat

Pat said:
Thanks to Scott Mac. for leading us through pink, and everyone else for making it a good time. Although I still wonder if there is more to that trail?

Pat

Pink trail is a bunch of loose obstacles scatered around the quarry area.
If you ask Dan and Bob I'd think they'd tell you we had more fun running the way I lead it. :)

lbexj said:
Scott ... You are so right in that the "comraderie" is the most important part of these get togethers. Had a great (short) time Sunday with you, Teal, and Less Limited in the quarry.

Hey too ... there is never enough for the brothers in NAXJA.

Next time ....

Les

Yes, THANK YOU!

I had a great time!!! Something that I need to do every 2-3 months, now if I could only afford to do it that often.

I had a great time playing with the guys in the quary sunday!!

Steve

The wife and I had a great time, at least the parts I recall clearly.
Still not quite right from the near roll on Purgatory.
Not gonna play there again any time soon. :spin1:
Jeep is in a shop in Chitown getting somewhat pretty again.
You can only have so much 'character' before something has to be done.
Had a great time wheeling and meeting all the jagoffs stupid and lonely enough to consider central IN a good time in Feb. :D
Thanks to all of the people who the big and little things that helped EVERYONE have a great time.
You all rock.
Hasta.

Pat said:
I'd like to see more of our midwestern group show up at the Tellico event this year, but I realize its a long trip. Looking forward to the next event...Pat

Pat ... I'm planning on a trip to Paragon this summer instead of Tellico ... only because Tellico conflicts with a "family event" I've miss the past several years, and should try and do this year. I aggree, it would be great to see some of the "midwestern group" make some of these events this summer. My one regret is that I did not start when I was younger ... enjoying a wonderful sport and great group of enthusiasts.

Les

Scott Mac. said:
Pink trail is a bunch of loose obstacles scatered around the quarry area.
If you ask Dan and Bob I'd think they'd tell you we had more fun running the way I lead it. :)

Oh yeah, I had fun, but I've taken two different routes on pink the past 2 years, so I'm just kinda confused as to what the whole trail is. I'm sure I'll figure it out at some point.

Pat

lbexj said:
Pat ... I'm planning on a trip to Paragon this summer instead of Tellico ... only because Tellico conflicts with a "family event" I've miss the past several years, and should try and do this year. I aggree, it would be great to see some of the "midwestern group" make some of these events this summer. My one regret is that I did not start when I was younger ... enjoying a wonderful sport and great group of enthusiasts.

Les

Glad to hear you're going to Paragon Les, we are too. I believe that there's going to be a large number of midwest members that will be doing Paragon instead of Tellico, there's usually not a huge number that show to Tellico anyhow, but with the two events being so close together it's a one or the other for us.

Fore Wheeler said:
Glad to hear you're going to Paragon Les, we are too. I believe that there's going to be a large number of midwest members that will be doing Paragon instead of Tellico, there's usually not a huge number that show to Tellico anyhow, but with the two events being so close together it's a one or the other for us.

We are also pondering a 4 day Paragon weekend for NAC.
Keepin' em crossed.
Hasta.

Pat said:
Oh yeah, I had fun, but I've taken two different routes on pink the past 2 years, so I'm just kinda confused as to what the whole trail is. I'm sure I'll figure it out at some point.

Pat

I've been wheelin' in Attica for 5 years now and I still don't the know the "official" route.

Fore Wheeler said:
Glad to hear you're going to Paragon Les, we are too. I believe that there's going to be a large number of midwest members that will be doing Paragon ...

Aaron and I are really looking forward to this trip. I've got several things to get done to my Jeep before going ... one of them is gears and lockers. Another is a better "camper" ... :laugh3:

Les

Last edited:
lbexj said:
Aaron and I are really looking forward to this trip. I've got several things I've got several things to get done to my Jeep before going ... one of them is gears and lockers. Another is a better "camper" ... :laugh3:

Les

Better than that ramada that you where sleeping in? :D

Scott Mac. said:
Better than that ramada that you where sleeping in? :D

Oh yeah .... :laugh3:

120921459jJqPsE_ph.jpg

Last edited:
Scott Mac. said:
You're getting your Jeeps character fixed? :huh:
Character.
It still has plenty of that.
My rig is primary transport for the family when the wife's foreign speeder runs out of room.
The scratches and occasional dent are one thing.
The shattered fiberglass, creased fenders, and poor fitting flares are another thing entirely.
Putting off gears until the 31's die toward the end of the summer in favor of a few hundred in body, paint, and polish.
Gotta be done.
Don't think I won't toss it in harms way first chance I get, though.
Hasta.

Back