• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cool pics to come

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
but you're gonna have to wait. Hint: carnage.

Made it home safe, had an awesome time and I want to again thank everyone that help me, KY Chris, BJ, One Ton, Macgyvr and all the others that I can't remember that helped, who ever gave me the fluids and those that helped with moral support, thanks. What an awesome group of people.

Thanks
Fore '1 1/2 times' Wheeler

I should have some good ones too, I have one developed of you on the ledge in pre-roll status. I just have to get it scanned in, and I have to finish up the film with the post-roll pics.

Glad you guys were ok.

Pat

Re: Spill it!!!

Fore Wheeler said:
but you're gonna have to wait. Hint: carnage.

Made it home safe, had an awesome time and I want to again thank everyone that help me, KY Chris, BJ, One Ton, Macgyvr and all the others that I can't remember that helped, who ever gave me the fluids and those that helped with moral support, thanks. What an awesome group of people.

Thanks
Fore '1 1/2 times' Wheeler

Inquiring minds want to know!

Glad that all are well.

I didnt have time to snap any, but judging by all of the cameras out there, and the flashes going off, there better be a WHOLE LOT of great pics.

I'm not gonna spill the beans on anything...gonna see how blown out of proportion some stuff gets :laugh2:

It was a great time though.

Re: Spill it!!!

woody said:
Inquiring minds want to know!

Glad that all are well.

Yep, Ang and I are better than we should be, rolled 1 1/2 times down the right side of rock face, HARD. I don't have any pics yet and none of mine are digital so mine will be a day or two, I know there are several pics to come, as soon as people get to posting them. Macgyvr has the traditional stand on the skid plate pic.

My new rig worked real well and it's now going into the chop shop, lots of tubing and very little body.

Rev Den said:
To make fun or someone...you need to run the obstacle they did not make, or at least try. Of course first....

YOU NEED TO FING BE THERE!!!!!!!

Where were you?!?!?

Rev

That's it get the rope out again.

If anyone has other pics of my....uh...predicament....please post them.

standard

standard

standard

This doesnt do it justice though.

For the record, it is a SHINING EXAMPLE of the need for front and rear tow points.

If it werent for them, and some excellent recovery work, I would have rolled down the hill and ended up like Fore Wheeler's ride. It was in the first half of Orange, where I picked a bad line and slid sideways. Another foot to the left, and I would roll.

Thanks to all who helped.

John

Last edited:
Back