• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swamper shipping $$

Silver Bullet

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone have any companies they deal with for shipping Swampers to Connecticut. The cheapest I have found is 4wheel drive Wholesale at $50, but i'm not sure how long it will take to get meats from Cali. I would rather find an East Coast company to cut down on shipping time.

Thanks

Silver Bullet

Check with 4wheelfarts and make sure they don't have them in warehouse closer to you. Sometimes if your order online, or via the 800 number the sales guys are paid less commish on stuff pulled from other warehouses. Don't ask me why, that's what I heard from one of the chicks I buy wholesale from here in Denver.

I ended up going with NTWonline because they are located closer to Ct. then 4wheelparts, Shipping came to $64 for 5 32x10.50 TSL's

Thanks for the suggestions

Silver Bullet

try a local shop......the initial price may seem higher........but unless you have beadlocks you will need somebody to mount them........and once you balance out the shipping and mounting charges the local guy may be able to come close.......so make them an offer equal to what you may have to pay for tires, shipping and mounting.........you may be suprised what they can do when you give them your price......

Silver Bullet said:
Anyone have any companies they deal with for shipping Swampers to Connecticut. The cheapest I have found is 4wheel drive Wholesale at $50, but i'm not sure how long it will take to get meats from Cali. I would rather find an East Coast company to cut down on shipping time.

Thanks

Silver Bullet

Dude don't bother with SHipping.

Call lou at Elias 4wd Center and just pick them up (He's inTownsend Mass...his prices are the best around period.

http://www.elias4wdcenter.com/
978-597-8432

Back