• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best place to buy gears?

TB-XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I'll be looking to buy some gears soon to accommodate my 33's and was looking for some good deals at a decent price.

It will be for a Dana 30/Corp. 8.25 combo. Also looking for a rear locker. Thanks.

Check the Vendor forum?
TB-XJ said:
I'll be looking to buy some gears soon to accommodate my 33's and was looking for some good deals at a decent price.

It will be for a Dana 30/Corp. 8.25 combo. Also looking for a rear locker. Thanks.

I bought some 4.56's from DC Peters a while back for that exact combo. Haven't installed them yet though. I think I got Precision. Haven't looked in a while; waiting till it gets warm out.

gears

Thats excatly where i'm at too. Were to get the 4.56's and a rear locker. Randy's quoted me $467 for the gears and $147 for the true trac locker. Thats with all the kits and a thingy (tech term) for the 30 up front.

Thanks guys, I was in a hurry heading for work so I didn't have time to search. I checked Randy's R&P and didn't see any gears for the Corp. axle. His prices seem great but I want to get both gears from the same place.

Send Rawbrown a PM. :D

-btw, got my gears, thx Ryan.

$147 for a true trac "locker"? You sure it wasn't something else as the truetrac is a limited slip and usually well over $200?

My mistake, i didn't have my notes in front of me at the time. The locker is a LS (i believe) and its a Track Loc for $174.

Back