• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WA 87 XJ Parts (OME, ARB C4x4...)

NMCruser

NAXJA Forum User
I parting out my beloved and dead XJ. Here is what I have available now. I live in seattle and I would rather not ship this stuff, so locals get first priority

- 5 Wrangler Rubicon 16x8 wheels w/ LT255/75r16 BFG All Terrains (between a 30' and 31' tire) 4 have 50% tread remaining...the other is brand new.

$975 obo

- C4x4 Fab rear bumper and tire carrier...less than a year old. $400 obo

- Arb bull Bar. Less than a month old...one 2-3 in scratch, otherwise pristine. $550

Like New Class III Hitch (used once) + New wiring harness $70 obo

-D44 re-geared to 3.73 with Dana Spicer gears w/complete overhall kit AND TSM rear disk conversion...gears done 10k ago...rear disk less than 5k. Comes with custom e-brake cables for 3-5in lift made by custom cables in CA.

$950 obo

THis is phase one...there is a lot more stuff but this is all I have off for now. I'll consider reasonable offers on all stuff. (i.e. won't sell the arb for 250 bucks!) You can see pics of the parts on the car @

http://community.webshots.com/album/65628606KujVZv

Please e-mail me @ [email protected] if you are interested
Thanks

Ryan

I can't tell ...is that the c4x4 rear for the pre 97 if so Ill give you 360$ and ill pay shipping ....Im in the 74136 Tulsa. Oklahoma ..Let me know and we can talk thx.

NatureRocks said:
I can't tell ...is that the c4x4 rear for the pre 97 if so Ill give you 360$ and ill pay shipping ....Im in the 74136 Tulsa. Oklahoma ..Let me know and we can talk thx.

Yes it's for pre-97....360 sounds ok....I don't have time to figure out shipping, so If you want it it's up to you. I live in seattle 98103. I'll be happy to wrap it up and drop it off somewhere. Sorry but school + work has got me bogged down. Let me know

[email protected]

Back