• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need rear springs . . . .

GoalPoster

NAXJA Forum User
. . . to complete my 3" lift of my 98 XJ Sport.

Actually, I'm looking for shocks too.

I'm working on a limited budget. I've already managed to scrounge a pair of Rusty's 3" coils, a Skyjacker adjustable trackbar and LCAs for the lift.

Oh please help my sorry butt!!!!

Please.

Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, but how about Dakota rear springs? Do a search on them if your interested. Otherwise, for cheap...go with Rusty's 3.5" AAL. It'll work for now. I had one to bump my lift up for a while and I thought it rode and flexed nicely. only $60.

Colorado Red said:
Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, but how about Dakota rear springs? Do a search on them if your interested. Otherwise, for cheap...go with Rusty's 3.5" AAL. It'll work for now. I had one to bump my lift up for a while and I thought it rode and flexed nicely. only $60.

Did you get any sagging yet?

Haven't noticed sagging, but I've only put few hundred miles on the Jeep with the AAL in there. If it sagged a little, you could put an MJ shackle in there and bump it up .5". Those usually are pretty cheap.
Its not the best way to lift, but it'll work.

Back