• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bumper

front or back? Winch? Spare tire carrier?

I just ordered one of rigids ltd bumper like you are wanting, non winch. The owner was a super nice guy who got very detailed about the bumper. For example, they have smaller wing tabs that they can weld on the side if you are running big tires and trimmed fenders. Also got a light bar from him for next to nothing to give it that pre-runner look, but mostly just to give me 4 places for lights. Had a lot of options, so that was nice.

Check out www.bpifab.com too.

IMG_2774.jpg

Here's a picture of the fbg model built by rigidco.
This model has a center receiver, holding the license plate. It comes in real handy so I don't need to carry my winch all the time.
flex2.txt

Hey guys, I also purchased a rigidco bumper, can't wait to get it, will be here on the 12th. You guys that have the bumper already, how do you like it? Any info on the install etc? These bumpers look strong! Terry (Rigidco) is a really, really nice guy. I have talked with him for probably a total of 2 hours. He has tons of stuff in development and his prices are just amazing. I am also ordering his Double bar brush guard for the bumper when he finalizes his design for it, should be done soon!!!

Oh, and I can't wait to see his prices on the rear bumpers when he gets those done also.

Thanks,

Alex

I really like the looks of these bumpers....

Do you guys think it would be possible to fab up my own brush gaurds for it? Would that hurt the construction of it at all? Or do you guys think i'm better off buying one with them already on?

yes i'm a n00b

mottsxj said:
Also got a light bar from him for next to nothing to give it that pre-runner look, but mostly just to give me 4 places for lights..
Thats exactly what I was looking for. Got any pics or Id like to see some pics when you get it!

Is it just me, or did BPI have a little price hike??

I like BPIs bumpers, and the fact that they are local to me is nice. The only thing I'm a little pissed about is that when I first saw them locally at a Meet-N-Greet, I swear they advertised their winch bumper at just over $300...now its almost $400. I think I'm leaning towards ProtoFab's new RockSolid Plate Bumper...going for $355 intro price.

Maybe BPI would price match like Walmart does! :)
-Mike

Yeah, they went up, right before I ordered :doh: , but I got free shipping, because of the Christmas special :party: . C-Rock did the same thing on me, I looked the night before @ his stearing brace repair kit, it was $75. The next day I go to order is, it was $80. Oh well, a day late as always :tears:

Back