• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rancho incab controller questions

Gojeep

NAXJA Forum User
Rancho incab controller questions.
I am thinking of buying a Rancho incab controller but I am worried over a few things.
One is where to fit the guages and switch as my filled under dash area cant be used. The compressor I might try and fit behind the panels behind the rear seat in the sides but not sure how much line they give you. Any other places?
Also have heard trouble with them leaking and having to reset them every few days also.
Next I heard that stopping the lines from being ripped out can be a problem also.
I take it also that you can use the new 9 postion gauges on a 5 postion RS9000 shocks as you have always been able to select 1/2 points!

Comments and photos would be great thanks as have not been able to get much response to my questions else where before disturbing you guys!

I had the in cab controller years ago. I mounted the guage cluster in the center console area below the ashtray. The compressor went under the rear seat.

They WILL leak and when you have enough travel they'll be pointless. They were fun to play with for a while though.

-jb

vintagespeed said:
I had the in cab controller years ago. I mounted the guage cluster in the center console area below the ashtray. The compressor went under the rear seat.

They WILL leak and when you have enough travel they'll be pointless. They were fun to play with for a while though.

-jb

I am starting to think it is not a worth while thing to do. It's just that I used to only change it between towing and loaded duties and empty which is only a couple of times a year but now I find that I have to put the rears up harder when I am aired down and towing in deep sand but find it too hard when going over rocks elsewhere on the track. That space you speak of I have already used for my GPS so it might start to look rather cluttered adding it some where else!

Back