• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

chrysler 8.25 27 spline with locker

azxjman

NAXJA Forum User
I am building a 12 bolt rear end to go in my xj and will no longer need this rearend it has 3.55 gears and a powertrax no-slip which I paid 365 for 8 months ago. I would like to get the price I paid for the locker but if you think thats to much tell me. I will think about any offer just make it.

azxjman said:
Come on nobody wants even a locker for the axle I will part out.
I thought they didnt make the no slip for the 27 spliner.
If it will fit my axle I want it.

200 for the locker? I can paypal.

I am in arizona but the 8.25 will no derictley bolt in to an mJ the pearches are diff width

Last edited:
catmandu said:
I understand was planning a spring over anyway
shipping would be to much I believe to GA

The perches are actually a different width center to center. I've got an 8.25 sprung over in my MJ for now. We cut off the perches and shock mounts and welded on new. The XJ has one shock mount on the front of the axle and one on the back, we have them both on one side.

sooo, is the locker still available?

do you paypal?

I dont have a bank account since I dont have any money anyways. So If you could send it in a money order you could take that out of the price plus what it cost to mail it to me and however fast you want it to get here is fine.

He hasent responded to me so I am guessing he didnt want to pay that much or wanted to use paypal so it is still for sale. I am in East Mesa

I just dont get online every day. the price is fair, im just debating switching up to a 29 spline setup opposed to the 27. Ill let you know.

Back