• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab Planning: Need T-shirt orders VERY soon

G

I need to get the T-shirts order by the 1st of September. PLEASE send in your orders so I can get this done. Don't plan on any being available on site(there may be a few but can't count on it) as we over ordered last year in anticipation and NAXJA got stuck with them. Thanks, Dannob

Do you want us to send just an email or must it be with the registration or can we let you know here? I want one large T-shirt. Thanks very much. :D

Tom

. . . and I'll take two XXL.

By the way, we don't have a "registration" page yet - how do we have any idea who's planning on coming?

Mike in NJ

registration page

I'll check with webteam and see if they can put up a page. I like it also.

[quote:9e0ed07f9c="Mike in NJ"]By the way, we don't have a "registration" page yet - how do we have any idea who's planning on coming?[/quote:9e0ed07f9c]

Umm...... http://66.28.132.87/events/moab/moabreg2.htm

Danno, I'll have my registration in the mail tomorrow. In the meantime,

1 XL
1 XXL
1 XXXL

Yes, Mike, I have reserved a spot at Slickrock.

ChiXJeff

I should have mentioned, it is linked from the NAXJA home page as well.

ChiXJeff

What color? I prefer something that goes with dirt & gear oil - no white please!

[quote:6be19ec6bb="Anonymous"][quote:6be19ec6bb="Mike in NJ"]By the way, we don't have a "registration" page yet - how do we have any idea who's planning on coming?[/quote:6be19ec6bb]

Umm...... http://66.28.132.87/events/moab/moabreg2.htm

ChiXJeff[/quote:6be19ec6bb]

We know about the registration itself, we're talking about a page that shows who's attending the event; hence the "how do we have any idea who's planning on coming?"

Tom

You can put me down for 1 XXL, my order and registration will be in the mail shortly.

Richard G

I'd like to see the design of the shirts before placing an order. Is it posted somewhere already?

[quote:473c09bb21="ACE"]I'd like to see the design of the shirts before placing an order. Is it posted somewhere already?[/quote:473c09bb21]

Hey Joe, I'm sure the design will include another shot of Richard's Jeep :lol: ...........which I'd much rather see than a showroom stock rig parked next to an arch. I say anyone who dares to become el Presidante over this band of riffraff deserves to have is rig slathered on the back of an event t-shirt.
X

[b:303fca4be3]El Presidente wrote:[/b:303fca4be3]

[quote:303fca4be3]
You can put me down for 1 XXL, my order and registration will be in the mail shortly.

Richard G[/quote:303fca4be3]

Can't be his - he only ordered 1! :D

Mike in NJ

[quote:81dfe408c0="XJEEPER"][quote:81dfe408c0="ACE"]I'd like to see the design of the shirts before placing an order. Is it posted somewhere already?[/quote:81dfe408c0]

Hey Joe, I'm sure the design will include another shot of Richard's Jeep :lol: ...........which I'd much rather see than a showroom stock rig parked next to an arch. I say anyone who dares to become el Presidante over this band of riffraff deserves to have is rig slathered on the back of an event t-shirt.
X[/quote:81dfe408c0]

I thought it would be this pic.....[img:81dfe408c0]http://home.att.net/~moremarc/Jeff_hellsgate_up-bottom2.jpg[/img:81dfe408c0]

Just a random shot I pulled off the web.......

Alright, I'm donw for 1 Large.
Jeff, how's the new digs? Sounds like a nice area. Is the new house over there kind of by my in-laws? I've got the perfect idea of a house warming gift heh, heh. Oh wait, I haven't been invited. :(

[quote:5ffbe77334="ACE"]I'd like to see the design of the shirts before placing an order. Is it posted somewhere already?[/quote:5ffbe77334]

Joe, I don't see a way to post the shirt graphic. Most of the time it's done along with placing the shirt orders, and it's too much to ask of those who are doing the work of taking the orders and getting the shirts made to also make sure the graphic is done ahead of time and posted somewhere.

Besides, I like surprising everyone with what's on the back. :lol: :oops:

Richard G

Back