• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tennessee offroad roll cage anyone running it?

BUCKYXJ

NAXJA Forum User
All right I want a cage and don't have the time to do it myself right now. Has anyone seen this in person or running it currently looks pretty well constructed. Let me know thanks.
DIG IT!

Well not sure who would be putting them in now..Dan Moses does not work there he is with On and Off Customs in Columbia,TN...I have seen the one he put in Wes Carpenters XJ and it looked real good. That on was the first one they did.

Doug aka Turtle Boy has one of the old TOR cages built by Dan. it is really nice and doesn't intrude too much inside.

I dunno how the build quality of TOR stuff is now without Dan working there.

I like this exo! :looney:

P1010257.JPG

I have a hydraulic tube bender at my disposal I just don't have room for it currently I guess I should just wait and make it how I want to.

Yup Dan is excellent, but so is CHris at TOR. He's the one building the XJ cages now. He has also made a few changes to Wes's design.

I have seen EOR's cages too, they're not bad either.

Greddy

xjaddiction said:
Yup Dan is excellent, but so is CHris at TOR. He's the one building the XJ cages now. He has also made a few changes to Wes's design.

I have seen EOR's cages too, they're not bad either.

Greddy

Really? What kind of changes?

Mine. Through the roof to halo (maybe skipping the internal roof bars, to be incorporated into the roof rack/halo), tie into rocker guards built by DC, and seat tie-ins.

Greddy

xjaddiction said:
Mine. Through the roof to halo (maybe skipping the internal roof bars, to be incorporated into the roof rack/halo), tie into rocker guards built by DC, and seat tie-ins.

Greddy

Sounds cool, one thing I wish I had done differently with my cage was use 1.75" DOM, not 1.5". I also wish I had tied into the seatbelt mounts. Just some things to think about.

I'll be ordering a TOR kit later this week unless I find something better. Looks like a nice kit too me, it dosent have much triagulation but thats nothing that cant be changed while your welding it in.

Back