• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any type of front tow point

Shanbo44 said:
I need any front tow hook, factory or not. Will ay for shipping

shannon
Hey shannon I can build you a good one that is tucked up out of th wya it uses the factory bumper bolt holes and bolts to attach either a d ring or tow hook too.

let me know what kind

xjnation said:
Hey shannon I can build you a good one that is tucked up out of th wya it uses the factory bumper bolt holes and bolts to attach either a d ring or tow hook too.

let me know what kind

So you can build the bracket? Then I would have to get a hook or a D- ring? How much? I take it you have done this before... do you have pics?

shannon

I have the stock two hooks and brackets off of my 95 (both sides). One of the brackets has a small support cut off (frozen bolt). $30 for everything plus shipping. Shipping may be $15 or more because of the weight. If you are really interested, send me your zip code and I can check with my mail box place.
Ben

I have front tow hook brackets and the tow hooks I just took off my XJ. I think one of the brackets is a little bent (I'll check and send photos if you like).

I'm located in San Jose, CA and will let them go for a good price.

Back