• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Left Nut 2 Trick Out XJ

cshontz

NAXJA Forum User
I don't know ... its between the BDS 3" w/ 31" meat, or the RE 3" w/ 31" meat. I like the Skyjacker 3" stance w/ 31" tires, but there isn't enough positive buzz surrounding Skyjacker. In any case, I'm going to run OME shocks - I love OME. Hell, I'd get OME if it was taller, but I want a plain vanilla spring lift to achieve a 3" stance.

This is my daily driver, so I want to maintain the ride quality as much as possible with that amount of lift. Longevity is important, too. The suspension has to hold its shape relatively well through the years.

I'd love to see pictures of 3"/31" stock rim configurations. I'm looking for side profile shots of lightweight rigs on level ground.

I'm all tapped out, hence the title of my thread, so all that I can do is cyber-wheel and plan mods! Bring it! :nosmile:

xjstock-1.jpg

Back