• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

pro comp bumper

Çrestfa||en

NAXJA Forum User
Hey got a gift certificate for christmas for a 4x4 shop here. They got a pro comp bumper there for a 100 bucks was wondering if it would fit my xj. Also what would I need to put it on, looks like it is just a bolt. Found it on this website: here ya I know it says 76-00 CJ/YJ/TJ but sometimes a lot of stuff is interchangable.

This will not bolt right up to an xj, but you can make it work. It will also be a little short (side to side) but it wont be that hard to fab the brackets to make it fit. That 1/4 " bumper would look good on an xj. Good price too.
Digger

As said above that bumper will not bolt up by any means, its extreamly different. That bumper is not very wide either, my buddy has on of his TJ and by the looks of it it would be easy to weld on some brakets so that it can go on a XJ. Buy it, get some peices of cardboard and draw/cut out some brakets to see if it will work Take off your factory bumper and put the new one in front of your XJ to see how it will look with out damaging it. If you either cant fab up the brakets, or its just too nearrow then return it ;)

Back