• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any one have a FSM uploaded on a server?

There was a FSM on-line, but I don't think it was for your year. It was taken off-line within a week or ten days after it went up.

It is copyrighted, and anyone putting one on-line is going to have to deal with DaimlerChrysler's lawyers.

I have one.

Got it off e-bay for like $40! Oh its a hard copy not on line either. So what you need?

I need to find the wiring diagram for the fuel pump and it relays/fuses. Mine died at work yesterday and when I checked out what it was doing it came down to not having any fuel pressure and I want to check out the wiring so if the pump is good I can back trace it to my problem.

when you turn the Ignition to the run position, can you hear the fuel pump priming? If you can, and then you don't get any pressure afterwards, check the little porcelin block on the drivers side inner fender by the EGR switch, sometimes they crack and its not really noticable, I believe when this happens though, the truck will fire, but die immediately.

I only hear the injector click but it's dry, I splashed some gas down the throttlebody and she fired but then died from no fuel, last nite I had my son cycle the key while I was under the rear of the truck and I didn't hear the fuel pump at all. I have off tomorrow and I'll be ripping into it to find the source of my problem but I still haven't been able to find any wiring diagrams for the fuel pump. If I have to I'll run a power wire from a switched acc just to it get it running.

If I get to the shop today I'll try and dig it up.....

There should be a relay also. That is where I would start.

Back