• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NP-208 to AX-15

Wesley

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone tried this swap? I have a Jeep np-208 t-case that I want to bolt to a '99 ax-15 tranny. The bolt pattern, t-case input spline count and diameters match, but there is a raised section around the input gear which seems to be preventing the t-case from bolting up (about 3/4"). I think I may need to have an adapter made up, as I cannot find one from the aftermarket. Any info would be really appreciated. Thanks, Paul.

Im thinking about doing this and from the research ive done, you need a 3/4" spacer to make it work. The best way to do it would be to make one using a lathe, but im sure you could make it some other way. Let me know how this turns out if you do end up running the 208. Im going to try this swap as soon as i can find a 208.

you probably need a spacer, as mentioned. you can get one that is a clocking ring also, which is cool. go to the Vendors section of the Pirates board, there are several guys there that sell them, and they probably know exactly what you need.

Back