• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

High altitude CPS

Weasel

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Anyone have a part number for this CPS? My dealer doens't want to take the time to see if there actually is one, they just wnat to sell me the normal one.

What year is your XJ? The high-alt CPS is only available for the Renix -- no point in looking if yours is '91 or newer.

I checked my records and the high alt CPS P/N is 5300 5421

Yes, that is the Jeep part number. Your local dealer should be able to order one, mine keeps them in stock.

I have found out that a lot of components my local dealer is competitive with the parts stores. Also there are components ONLY available from the dealer. Remember dealer parts "have to work" by law where aftermaket parts do not have that requirement.

Also dealer parts are 12 month/12,000 mile items where some of the big box chains have gone from lifetime to 1 year and now they are 90 days.

I have found owning a 88 XJ you need to be on a first name basis with the dealer parts guys.

Back