• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tires

xtrememtbiker85

NAXJA Forum User
oki have been here for a while but have not posted. i am saving 300 bucks for tires(max i can spend) and i am thinking of getting some kumho venturer at's in 235/75/15 for mu stock height xj. i am also looking at mastercraft courier at's. i really want bfg all terrain ko's but they are too expensive. does any body knoe of some tires i can get just bout ne where ie around manchester nh for around 300. i want good snow traction handleing, wear and good off road traction. any help greatly appreciated.:D NAXJA

Well, FWIW it sounds like you're not really dead set on one particular tire. I can make a recommendation on some easily available tires from Pep Boys, the Dakota RVT's. I got my 31x10.50x15's for $80 each, P235's were less but I don't remember by how much now. The tread is almost a carbon copy of the BFG AT's and the traction is quite good. They daily drive well too, not very loud at all.

Just my .02 cents

Mark

Back