• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best price on front bearing hubs?

DaveWV

NAXJA Forum User
I have seen in the past here that someplace is selling the front wheel bearing hub assemblys for $79-$80. Can anyone tell me who that is please? If not, who has them the cheapest? Thanks------------Dave

Dave,
at one point in time i found them online for $78 and never wrote it down or bookmarked it. have had no luck finding the place since. the cheapest i have been able to find them is restore4x4.com, i believe they have them for $89. good luck. if you find them any cheaper let me know cause i need to do them too.
Rockhound

is that for both or just one? i could probably get you both hub asy's for around 130-150, plus shipping, i can look for you tomarow though

Tapco

Concerning the TAPCO link on prev. post
I e-mailed those guys because it lists for the 1990-97. Mine's an 89. They e-mailed back and said, "Yep, an 89 is different and its going to cost you $180 each." No thanks.

Back