• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

fuel buckets for one cell

Beezil

Member #Nay
NAXJA Member
sum-290200pc.jpg

whaddyou think of the black one?

how much does the black one hold? it looks like a square, black milk jug :D

Please tell me your goinging to mount that right around the rear bumper about waist height.

That looks perfect for a late night 12 pack recovery container. :D

Seriously, why don't you just have one made? Your proably going to be tight on space anyway, so custom would probably fit the area much better and be about the same amount of $$.

My 52 gal. boat tank was only about $150 six years ago.

Lincoln

if I can't find an aluminum one that I like, I'll just build my own from steel.

I don't have time to screw around and waste consumables all day like one-sack

I like the black one, if it was a comp rig. Looks like about 4-5 gallons. Not enough for a trail rig. Get a roundy-round cell and then get the can put in the bottom of it. The drag cells are all gonna have a sump like the one I have. Wanna buy mine, I'll make you a good deal.

You don't have to build it yourself, just design it. Shit if you cut it someone should be able to melt it together for you.

I don't know what you plans are, but if you designed something to fit behind the cab you should be able to get 10 or 12 gal. and still be able to run only 2 to 5 gal. when you want. I would put a lot more drop in it than a normal full cell. My tank has the baffles welded in it to keep the slosh down.

Put a 2" high divider the tank (or higher if you plan on running it on it's side a lot) in the bottom with a ball type check valve (no s ipring). That would also the gal to flow one way in the bottom of the tank and not back. The drop in the tank will keep the gas flowing the right direction. Basically the same idea as the items you posted in the thread above except it's inside and on a larger scale.

Just ideas.

Lincoln

Back