• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab Video Teaser!

How the hell did he roll it right there???

its like i told sequioa.....

"if you want vid, you'd better get down there now, cause I'm not waiting".....

i gave sequoia at least a couple of minutes to get his ass moving before I got in my rig and headed towars the obstacle....

I guess he didn't think i was serious.

dicking around on top of an obstacle that has rollover potential waiting for cameras to get set up isn't the best way to "line up".....

besides, Goatman was tired from walking, and I was asked to get him to his jeep.

I took the quick line.

that old man seemed to have as much fun as I did.

after the roll, we kinda looked at each other and started crackin up.

hey goat, I'm still missing a couple sockets....you haven't dropped any in the duke have you?

Naw, I don't have any sockets rolling around in my drawers. I did have a big magnet in my tool box, though, but I didn't think to loan it to you so you could sift through the sand for tools.

He did get me to the bottom of that long, steep hill in good shape........can't say the same for his Jeep. :D

I've never seen Jacobs so tentative, he kept manuevering around on top of that drop off like he really could find a good line to take coming off of it. I don't know what he would have hurt......I guess he didn't want to have to sift through the sand for gear like Beezil had to. :D

Thanks again, Beez, I'd ride with you anytime. Just get that harness to tighten up better........

That hill put me in full-Nancy mode, I guess. I'm glad neither Sean or I ended up worse than Beezil. Up is fun, down sucks.

Sequioa, any pics or vids of the winch out of UPG's last big climb?

Jon, I've got your water thingy. Want me to send it to Grants addy he has posted?

Richard has some good photos of me being winched out, not you though.

Yup, I've got video of the winch action and you coming down that hill...I'll get it up here soon, just had some work to do last night on the computer (I've got a lot of things that I've been putting off for a lot of time...)

Sequoia

Back