• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

speaking of pics

brent

NAXJA Forum User
does anyone have any of the black sticker mobile aka: hero and I on upper heldorado on friday?

Something like this maybe?

Dscf0123-2.jpg

Sorry it's the only one I have so far. I think dad has a bunch, but most of mine are on slides and film and haven't been developed yet.

Lincoln

I think we got video of you doing potato salad hill, ill be sure and let yah know when we get it up

Brent, who's that doofy lookin' guy standing to the right of your rig........wait a minute...is that Rick?

Were's the Ram?
:)

I guess I should have come up and watched you stuff your junk through UH......I was pretty hungry after running LH and by the time I ate.....you were long gone. Although I did spot you later at the CarQuest following our LPG side trip.

XJEEPER said:
Brent, who's that doofy lookin' guy standing to the right of your rig........wait a minute...is that Rick?

Were's the Ram?
:)

I guess I should have come up and watched you stuff your junk through UH......I was pretty hungry after running LH and by the time I ate.....you were long gone. Although I did spot you later at the CarQuest following our LPG side trip.
last time he took the ram up lower heldorado, he messed up a piece of chrome :eek:

at the top of upper heldorado, the drivers spring came unclamped and ended up sitting on top of the ball joint which cracked the stainless break line. and the way things go with me when I break something, the didn't have a stock chevy break line, and the stainless ones they wanted $60 ++++ for. rather disturbing when I could take this one to evco or hose products and have a new end put on for $2.50. so I drove the thing arround with one front break.

Brent,

I just got a bunch of pics. PM me your e-mail and I'll start sending them. Or I can burn them to a CD and mail them.

Lincoln

orton_uh_4_sm.jpg

Back