• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BBS suspensions..?

xjwoody

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone ever heard of BBS suspensions..?

Has anyone ever heard of "BBS" suspension lift kits?

There is a store in West Point, PA that only carries them. The gentleman with whom I spoke tells me it's a combination of "players" from many different companies who cam together to start "BBS".

I haven't been able to find anything on this site, or anywhere on the internet.

The 3" kit w/ spring packs, coils and shocks (hydros) goes for $619.00, out the door.

Any thoughts..?

Last edited:
I would think your talking about BDS Suspensions. This is their site:
http://www.bds-suspension.com/

They have been in business for a long time. They do make some good stuff. Good starter kit that is for sure. I would check the prices first of other places. Juice

That's the stuff.. I think the man on the phone had a cold.

Do you think I can do better that $620.00...?

Go to there site and look up local dealers in the PA, NJ area and call around. Also try looking at www.ok4wd.com
They stock a lot of stuff and the shipping is right around the corner. So close infact you could go pick it up. and save some bucks right there. They are in Stewardsville, NJ. Juice

Thanks, Juice.. I have contacted OK4WD, and they are real quality people, over there...

Looks like 4X4 Performance has more of what I am looking for...

We'll see what happens at "Zero Hour"...

Back