• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I am a moron!

seanR

Want to puff on my pipe?
NAXJA Member
I got home today about 1:00 pm. Unhooked the Jeep, (most of you know I flat towed it) went to hook the driveshafts back up again. Can you believe I left the drive shaft clips on the picnic table back at Slickrock? Now Laura has to get up at 5:00 am tomarrow to drive me to work.

We had a good time, we have alot of pictures to share, we will post them tomarrow.

BTW, I am sure the overheating problem is computer related, I had 22 hours to think about it, I will take it to my buddys shop, as soon as I can drive it, for a diagnosis.

Table

Did you camp next to Remi, because I saw some on a table when packing up and leaving? I was wondering why they were there.;)

Wait a minute..... drive shaft clips? As in u-joint straps? Check the HELP parts at the local auto parts shop, you should be able to get them there for just a couple of bucks. Heck, I even carry spares. Doesn't do you much good, almost 2 hours away, though.

Man.... that sucks.... oh well... I have been known to leave things behind.... and there were times when I had to drive back and hope they were still there......... now I walk a campsite twice after pulling out to make sure that I got everything..

Remi
P.S..... can you say.... Flinstones.... meet the Flintstones...... they're the modern stone age family..... (time to remove those floor pans man and get a move on :))

Sean-
Sorry you didn't get to finish Kane Creek with us.
Thanks for the evening videos, and glad you made it home. It was great to meet you and your wife.
See you next year.

pics of your jeep

Hey Sean sorry to hear about your straps but to help cheer you up I got some really cool pics of your jeep on hells revenge
will send them to you this week as soon as we get a chance
Glad you made it home our ride was good later
:D

Back