• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

packed and ready - bad hub and all

What Rd

NAXJA Forum User
Wouldn't you know it, my passenger side hub decided to take a powder on me TODAY! Sounded like the control arms were trying to come through the floor. But, having no hub in hand and needing all evening to pack and load, I plan to pick one up on my way outta town and change it at the campground.

So, in the morning I head to the office for a couple of hours (because you know they can't get along without me), then pick up a new hub and I'm MOAB BOUND!!!

Can't wait to see you all there. Everybody drive safe!

:)

ArmStrong said:
Wouldn't you know it, my passenger side hub decided to take a powder on me TODAY! Sounded like the control arms were trying to come through the floor. But, having no hub in hand and needing all evening to pack and load, I plan to pick one up on my way outta town and change it at the campground.

So, in the morning I head to the office for a couple of hours (because you know they can't get along without me), then pick up a new hub and I'm MOAB BOUND!!!

Can't wait to see you all there. Everybody drive safe!

:)

I've got a spare hub or two.....I could bring one down later in the week when I get there if you can last that long...

Back