• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jeep is running!

jeepxjga

NAXJA Forum User
well, i finally got the ol' heep running again for the first time in four months. after hundreds of dollars in sensors and fuel system parts, it turns out that its just the lousy ballast resistor :roll: , i just bypassed the resistor and now the jeep runs like a dang top since i replaced all the other stuff. heres a list of what i replaced just to get an idea of how much $$$ went into this...

CPS, TPS, 02 sensor, fuel pressure regulator, 3 different fuel pumps, fuel filter, all 6 injectors (replaced with ford injectors), plugs, wires, distributor cap and rotor

yeehaw, lets go wheelin, i'm sending in my membership application tomorrow also :D

Ahhh

I feel your pain...just replaced a master cylinder & booster due to a couple o-rings in the speedo cable. :cry:

At least you got lotsa good 'spares' right?

Congrats. That's just how it goes sometimes. I set out to do some grinding on my spring perches Friday night and it turned in to a two day ordeal in which I ended up replacing a steering knuckle, a stub shaft and both axle u-joints. If you're ready to ride, TOR is putting on a ride in Monteagle this weekend if you're up for a trip. It would be a good chance to check out some different trails that aren't usually open to the public. The details will be ironed out this Wed. at Hooters in Nashville but it will likely be a fairly difficult ride. Check the TOR board or let me know if you, and this goes for everyone, want to come along.

well i would love to come but i got some previous engagements on saturday that i gotta do. i'll be at tellico march 14-17 though for our club's spring break ride.

Back