• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kudzu

ILLXJ

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Have the details for the I-70 meeting area been ironed out yet? Thanks Jim

Not really...Right now when we leave depends on when Woody get to our place and weather or not he wants to just leave or catch a few winks then leave about 5am...

As planned

I'll be heading south after work (say 5 PM) which ought to get me to AL sometime around midnight? I'd be up for heading right out, if that's what y'all want to do...

How much junk am I allowed to take?

Well...since we are heading out Thru night looks like we will be hitting St Louis about 9 to 10 am Fri morning and then should hit GJ about sometime late night early Morn Sat. have plenty of time to kick around...

Woody bring what you need...We can strap it on the trailer or on top of the burban...

"bring what you need...We can strap it on the trailer or on top of the burban..."

Hmmmm that's wide open, how about...what can I bring back?

Well when the grandbabt wins you the XJ you'll have plenty of room to bring stuff back....

LOL me & the grandbaby spoke of that last night...She wanted to drive our 'new' blue one and I told her to wait till I brought hers back. (same color, more better)

Honest Injun, if she was to win it, it's going on ice till she can wheel my beaters without scaring the crap out of me. She's a short little hyper 9yo... so it might be awhile. I have little desire to wheel such a nice Jeep...

Back