• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ARB locker (any other options?)

h.curtis

NAXJA Forum User
Is this the only way of locking your front end with a switch, or is there any other game in town if you want to be able to lock and unlock easily?

Curt

Oops, sorry, It's gettin' late. Actually I'm not really sure if those manufacturers actually make e-lockers for the D30.:confused:

XJCHUCK72 said:
The only other selectable locker for the D30, is the OX Locker, cable actuated. It has been praised for that thick durable front cover.

That seem like a good choice, but expensive. I like the idea better than ARB actually. Who needs to deal with a compressor if you don't have to. Just something else to break or mess with.

Thanks for the info. I don't know if I can afford that now, but maybe as some point.

Curt

Something to chew on:

The compressor is a funny thing, maybe you should just think about doing an OBA (On-board-air), either a good 12v compressor with tank, or even a fancy York. Also CO2 tanks can be had relativly cheap, but as far as an ARB goes an air tank and a cheap 12v compresor is all you need to make it work.

Even if you don't have a front locker, your going to want to air down your tires, you need something to air them up, or at least have something just incase you blow a bead.

Maybe look at just getting the air done. Then later you can decided which locker is best for you. Who knows maybe they will have the E-locker for the D30 by then.

Back