• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB Early XJ Steering Wheel Horn Pad

Bjorn86

NAXJA Forum User
I think that’s what they are called, but I’m looking for the little circular pad that goes in the center of the steering wheel with the Jeep logo on it. Preferably one in a grey/black combo, but would take solid black or grey if you have one. Depending on location, I could pick it up, or pay you to ship it.

Thanks, I’ve been eyeballing a few of the ones on eBay, but I was hoping to score one for less than $30. Maybe I’m just being too cheap and that’s a reasonable going rate. I figured I’d ask here before I pull he trigger on one of those.

WOW! Let me check my pile of parts.

How soon do you need this?

I have 2-3, one being tan for sure. I believe the other two are gray. One is likely the one with the fake allen heads around the indentation. The other I believe is without.

If Mike (Hypoid) doesn't get you set up, PM me and I'll go dig in my pile at the storage unit.

I could sell and ship for $20

Go ahead and PM YELLAHEEP. He will take good care of you.

Back