• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OX/ Arb /Eaton routing

Front, it is run up along the upper control arm and then straight up to the engine bay, rear is run along the brake junction line and then along the frame rail with brake line and fuel line to the engine bay.

Front, it is run up along the upper control arm and then straight up to the engine bay, rear is run along the brake junction line and then along the frame rail with brake line and fuel line to the engine bay.

Like this.

For the ARB blue line I like to tuck it behind the fuel lines.

Make sure you keep it away from the header.

For the front I ran the air line along the breather tube to the drivers side frame rail, then clipped into the extra spot next to fuel and brake lines to the back, then along the body behind the bumper to the passenger side tail light area.

For the rear, it's attached to the brake hose to the frame, then parallels the front line into the rear hatch.

Compressor is mounted in recess on the passenger side of the cargo area.

I did the front wires in my JK along the vent hose to the chassis and then up to the relay.

In the rear, I have them tied to my upper control arm, which doesn't help for a leaf spring XJ. If I were putting a selectable locker in the rear of an XJ, I'd run the wires up along the rear brake line, following the hard line until I found something more convenient to tie to.

My compressor is a HF knockoff of the MV50 that I have been using since my MV50 died ~4 years ago. It is on the rear passenger side fender and I only have a locker in the rear so the line comes off the pumpkin and runs along inside the gas tank skid until it can drop down and into the lower rear quarter panel.
DSCF0805_595.jpg

I don't have a picture of the line, but it goes into the quarter panel from the inside about 3 inches from the back and 3 inches from the bottom.
DSCF0811_595.jpg

Subscribed.

has anyone had a split line from throwing a rock. upon looking under my jeep somehow on the driver side right under where the back seat body raises toward the drive-line channel ive got a crack where a rock must have really smacked. o

Back