• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need Front Axle RH Upper CA Mount

Miller88

NAXJA Forum User
Well the bracket ripped off. I boogered it back on, added some gusseting and it held up for a few off road trips until I drove into a tree. Then it fell off.

I have a friend who is an actual welder by trade, so the next time I smack a tree I will take the mounts off the frame!

What suggestions do you folks have for this? Also would prefer pictures to send to him so I can get the one that should hold up the best.

Currently driving and wheeling on a 3 link ...

Glanced over that earlier but I want to start fresh.

Are you interested in a repair, or a solution. I've installed a couple of these for fellow Jeepers. You can order them with new UCA mounts (JJ or Poly bushings) or reuse your trimmed UCA. The one that I've installed used the poly bushing mount.

http://www.artecindustries.com/Front-Axle-Truss-for-XJ_p_335.html

Thought about that but there wouldn't be clearance. I'm only at 2'' in the front right now. Do you have regular right front moutns?

There are at least three different links to products that replace the stock UCA mount, what exactly were you wanting?

Back