• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front End Q'S

Nik

NAXJA Forum User
I just got a 60 out of the front end of a 93 I beam ford. It is full width just like my rear 60. 86 to the newer trucks all have the pumpkin on the right side. I need to find out where I can order a set of coil perches and control arm brackets. I was told that there are a couple of companies that sell the kit. RE has it only for the tj but it looks really similar to the setup for the front end of an xj. I can fab up the control arm mounts but might need to look for the coil spring perches. If worst comes to worst I will cut them off the old axle and try to use these. All I am asking is there a company that sells the coil spring perches and 4 CA mounts for a XJ front axle. I know they are probably cut out for a DANA 30 or smaller axle tube so I might have to modify them. Any Help?

You're right about RE, they sell them for the XJ. You're front came out of an I-Beam truck? Naaaa, it must've been leaf sprung. Are you sure it's a 60 & not a 50? Let's see some pics?

THE D30 fronts TJ and XJ are the same. might try M.O.R.E for some brackets also.

Back