• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swaping doors ?

Kens87jeep

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know what years i could swap all four doors from to fit an 87...i want power windows plus my inside door panels are wasted...thanks...

Should be able to put any doors on up until 97+. At least for bolt
In. You can put the 97+ doors on with a mod to the door striker I believe.

power windows suck, more stuff to break and jeeps are notorious for power window regulator problems and window switch problems especially in the renix years. not worth the hassle IMO but anything 86-90 should be plug and play, make sure you get the wiring all the way to where it plugs into the main harness, you'll need all of it.

power windows suck, more stuff to break and jeeps are notorious for power window regulator problems and window switch problems especially in the renix years. not worth the hassle IMO but anything 86-90 should be plug and play, make sure you get the wiring all the way to where it plugs into the main harness, you'll need all of it.

Manual windows belong on mid-80's chryslers.... this is 2016!

Back