• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NACFest Swap Meet 2016?

Rob Mayercik

NAXJA Member #920
NAXJA Member
We doing the swap meet thing this year?

If so, I can start:

1. OEM rear bumper for 84-96 with endcaps and mounting brackets. Good condition, was refreshed with new endcap and bumper-bracket hardware a few years ago and painted Rustoleum Hammered silver. Make offer.

2. Winch cable (100ft of 3/8-in. steel cable). This is the OEM steel line from a Quadratech Q11000 Perfect condition, never been used or even pre-stretched, as I went straight to synthetic to reduce weight. $20 or offer.

3. Winch hook for steel cable, also a "take-off" from my Q11000. Never used, the synthetic line I bought has a thimble pre-installed. Make offer.

4. Roller Fairlead from my Q11000. Also never used - installed a hawse for my synthetic line. Installation hardware included. $20 or make offer.

If anyone's interested in any of this, let me know and I'll bring it along.

Iv got some front frame stiffeners
And 90% of a Clayton rear 4 link conversion
Includes all arms brand new, rear xmember brand new
Axle truss used and 5in coils and shocks to go with it. They might be bilstiens but I'll have to check.
Only thing needed is the coil perch's

Rustys Off-road upper and lower adjustable control arms with forged rubber ends $180

NIB JKS Mini Skids $15

Skyjacker 3" coils $30

Rough Country 3" coils $30

Rustys Off-road throttle body spacer $20

New Gray factory headliner material $20

98-01 4wd AW4 with converter $50

Dana 44 rear diff guard $10

Rear hitch with wiring $40

Iv got some front frame stiffeners
And 90% of a Clayton rear 4 link conversion
Includes all arms brand new, rear xmember brand new
Axle truss used and 5in coils and shocks to go with it. They might be bilstiens but I'll have to check.
Only thing needed is the coil perch's

Have a set of weathertech laser fit front floor liners.. Should fit 97-01. $50 Have to go through all my other crap and figure out what else I have laying around

New Gray factory headliner material $20

I'll take it

I have a couple front shocks that'll fit a 4-5" lift. Teraflex 9550s. JK converted for XJ use. Perfect for if you have a heavy steel bumper / winch. I can get the lengths if interested. New-ish bushings. $60/both

Aurora License Plate Frame - fits rear hatch. $30

Durango steering box. Rebuilt with all new metal roller bearings and internal seals with kit from West Texas Offroad. I ****ed up the sector shaft seal though when installing so it pisses fluid under pressure - should be an easy fix. $80 obo.

Pre-96 door wing window with latch. I believe passenger side. $10

Stock throttle body from my 95. $30

(4) Shock boots, black. $8

This wheel: 15x7, 5x4.5. $10
TVXOD6V.jpg

That's all i can think of at the moment

I have a pint and a quarter of paint for a '95 XJ.

It's the darker green, called Emerald Green, The paint code is PGF.

The full pint is unopened. Te partial pint is open, of course, but still is completely liquid. They have been stored in the house, so not subject to temperature extremes.

Gomer is now in Death Valley, and I'm sure TSA wold be even less impressed with me than they usually are if I tried to take it out there.

David Bricker / SYR

Have a warn m8000

Orange Viking synthetic line with thimble (used but in good shape)

Clayton trackbar with mas grande axle side bushing

Yj winch plate

4.0L flywheel

Np231 transfer case for parts

Spring plates

Bilstein 5100. 1 new 2 used for 4.5 lift but can get collapsed and extended length

Moog Problem Solver Control Arm Bushings Part number K3164. Rockauto sells them for $42.79. Brand new in box. Quantity of 4 bushings.

Rough Country Control Arm bushing replacement kit. For fixed length control arm. Brand new in box, with packing slip from Rough Country. Quantity of eight poly bushings sets.

David Bricker / SYR

* I have a Nylint 1:6 RC Wrangler if anyone is into toys.
* Brand new roller failrlead, never mounted or used $10
* 3 AR Outlaw 2 aluminum wheels, 15x8, 3.75 BS, pretty beat up, badly peeling black paint, some of the little beads are falling off, some rock rash, structurally sound with no dents; they're good for a beater or pending some work, any rig. $10 ea
* brand new powder coated small light bar for 2 bumper lights $20
* C-Rok steering box brace - outside frame, used & painted black $30
* Trailer spare tire/wheel (white) - Carlisle brand 235/80/R16 practically new. I got a different trailer with different size wheels $80 OBO. Have no idea what to ask for this

Got some more stuff, let me look around & I'll update this post

anyone happen to have a 15x10 Soft 8 laying around? I need one. I'd consider a 15x8 also

* I have a Nylint 1:6 RC Wrangler if anyone is into toys.
* Brand new roller failrlead, never mounted or used $10
* 3 AR Outlaw 2 aluminum wheels, 15x8, 3.75 BS, pretty beat up, badly peeling black paint, some of the little beads are falling off, some rock rash, structurally sound with no dents; they're good for a beater or pending some work, any rig. $10 ea
* brand new powder coated small light bar for 2 bumper lights $20
* C-Rok steering box brace - outside frame, used & painted black $30
* Trailer spare tire/wheel (white) - Carlisle brand 235/80/R16 practically new. I got a different trailer with different size wheels $80 OBO. Have no idea what to ask for this

Got some more stuff, let me look around & I'll update this post

Well I guess I can't add to the post, maybe cuz I'm not red-letter. Oh well.
If anyone's looking for a D44 differential "glide plate" (Diff Skid to us common folk) to fit a JKU rear axle I have a brand new one, still in box. Won it in a raffle, obviously I have no use for it. Willing to trade for ... well whaddya got?

Hey, also have a full set of OEM fuel injectors pulled from my '92 a couple years back. They have about 245,000 miles on them, but were working OK when I pulled them for the Bosch 703 upgrade. Would imagine they'd work in most 91-95 first-gen H.O. motors.

Anyone interested? Make offer.

I've got a cylinder head from a 94ish 4.0, the one that doesn't crack. Free to a good home if someone wants it.

I have a buddy that overheated his 98 yesterday. Bring it please. :wantyou:

Condition?

Back