• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock Krawler 3-Link Availability?

BADaXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Does Rock Krawler still build the 3-link upgrade? I was planning to get a second one so my MJ and XJ could have the same setup, but I don't see the XJ even listed on their products page any more...

Does Rock Krawler still build the 3-link upgrade? I was planning to get a second one so my MJ and XJ could have the same setup, but I don't see the XJ even listed on their products page any more...

I called them about 6 months ago or so about their 3 link kit because I was interested in it. They told me they don't make it any more and there are no plans for it in the future.

That's correct^. Check out the new CavFab 3 link

UQKJk47.jpg

That kit looks nice, those are some good looking welds :guitar:
I built my XJ around 2008-2010 then dropped out of the game until last year. Now I'm rebuilding a '91 MJ and it's pretty amazing to me how much has changed! Stuff that used to be dime-a-dozen is non-existent and prices are much higher! I bought the RK 3-link for $299 and 33" Trxus MT's for $99/ea shipped back in the day :eek:
I was hoping to clone my XJ build so they would share parts etc. but it looks like there are still some good options.

I've been putting this decision off. And I'm torn between the TnT and CavFab. I want the typical long arm just to use all the mounts since I paid for em, but I've heard good things about some 3links. Wish I knew I'd be hard for a 3 link to save some dough... Ha just empty every pocket

Buy once cry once. I'm rarely blown away by a product, but this cavfab kit literally left me speechless. Excellent craftsmanship and I think that this will be the new go to kit for everyone once more orders start being shipped out and people realize the quality

It looks clean and I like the simplicity of it. I'm a big fan of 3-link setups too. Would like to see a few bolts go through the "frame" but it wouldn't be hard to add a couple angle brackets for that...
The MJ also has a couple extra cross member bolts inboard on the framerail, might be able to tie into those as well, and hang a T-Case skid off the back.

The Cavfab kit does have braces that wrap around the side and bolts through the frame. They just aren't pictured. CavFab is also currently putting the finishing touches on a bolt on t-case skid that will work perfectly with this crossmember.

Anybody heard any updates on the transfer case skid plate for the Cav Fab? Didn't see anything new on the website yet.

RK still makes it. You need to talk to the guys in back. I just installed mine this week. It did take them 5 weeks though. Basically, a built when ordered deal.
Tom

Bring this back.

As someone who has been running the cavfab kit for the last 4 months (I was the proto type rig for the kit)

You will NOT be disappointed.

The inside of the x-member has some insane gusseting, and the unibody tie ins come standard with the kit.

Back