• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

looking at a 87 Wagoneer- Help

gr8Tyres

NAXJA Forum User
Has 285k, 4wd, auto, 6cyl(V6?) Wood siding in place, but not brand new as you can expect. The front leather seats are nasty, but rears are beautiful. "runs/drives/stops". This is small Wagoneer, so I think it's pretty rare. Have any suggestions(printable) for me to check out? Not sure about title either......:dunno:

Grab it!!!! Fast! They are VERY rare. I bought mine 15 years ago, love it. I am at 289,000 miles. Anything under $1500 is a steal if it runs/drives. Mine was POS and needed all sorts of work when I paid $1500 for it 15 years ago. Now I would not take less than $4500 for it and it is 100% stock except for the radiator and a minor item here or there. But everthing is fixed and mostly new on mine now.

Is it the Limited Edition? If so it may have the rear and popular D-44 rear end and the NP-242 transfer case like mine has. There is tons of how to repair info here.

Back