• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for a thread... help please?

pfowler

NAXJA Forum User
So there was a thread, once upon a time, in which KTM (the infamous LCG XJ fella) compared up-travel between his mounted 37s and a 29" or 30". He was using a tree to do it, not an RTI ramp.

I don't suppose anyone has this bookmarked...? I've scoured the interwebs, and can't find sh!t. I was hoping to use that thread to prove a point to my neighbor, and a case of beer is riding on it so it's a steep bet!

Anyway, if someone has it bookmarked could you please, with deep ruts and an undercut at the top (whip cream and cherries didn't seem appropriate), get back to me with it?!

So there was a thread, once upon a time, in which KTM (the infamous LCG XJ fella) compared up-travel between his mounted 37s and a 29" or 30". He was using a tree to do it, not an RTI ramp.

I don't suppose anyone has this bookmarked...? I've scoured the interwebs, and can't find sh!t. I was hoping to use that thread to prove a point to my neighbor, and a case of beer is riding on it so it's a steep bet!

Anyway, if someone has it bookmarked could you please, with deep ruts and an undercut at the top (whip cream and cherries didn't seem appropriate), get back to me with it?!
Do you have his full Naxja name? There are numerous KTM......'s

Do you have his full Naxja name? There are numerous KTM......'s

KTM racer 419. The only problem is I've looked through NAXJA threads that he's posted in involving "flex", and couldn't find it. I'm thinking it might be on a different forum.

It wouldn't bother me normally, but my neighbor has SWB superiority complex and really gets under my skin!

I saw that one Dan, and it's real close to what I'm looking for... but that's not the one. There was a comparison he did where he maxed his up-travel with the 37" mounted, then maxed his up-travel with a 29" or 30" mounted. He was showing the tire size's effect on suspension travel, diff clearance, etc.

Thank you for the effort though!

I tried that also, and his inbox is full. It might've been over on CF where the thread was, I'll try there. Again, thanks for trying Dan.

Back