• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB 3"-4.5'"Lift

ahrensNW

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to buy a lift for the xj I picked up. If you're upgrading to an la or just have a spare lift kit sitting around, please let me know. I'd like to keep it under 500 or so, I'm just exploring all my options before I buy something off the shelf.

Thanks!
Hank

Im going to have my 3.5 inch front deaver coils for sale in a short time. you could put it together with new parts off line and build your own.

A 3" kit from rough country is $300 and a 4.5" is $460. Buy brand new in my opinion. Some guys don't like rough country but I have had 4 or 5 of their kits and never had an issue. They have great warranties and customer service. Just an idea.

I'm honestly leaning towards putting together my own kit at this point. I just can't fully trust RC's stuff.

Yeah I'd avoid them next time I lift. By the time I'm done swapping parts for quality ones, the long arms will probably be the only things left and even those will have better joints on them.

Back