• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need help finding gears?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then WTF are you asking?

Axle splines vary in the 8.25 between 27 and 29, pinion splines are 27. Are you planning on doing the regearing yourself?

I'm asking where I can find 29 spline pinion, unless I read your comment wrong they're ALL 27? Settle your self. This would be my first time regearing. No I'm not doing it my self, my buddies grandfather knows how to do it.

Last edited:
Settle my self? Look, kid. You asked a question, correct info was given, then you state that you already know. That earns you a WTF.

Okay, so then the the spline count doesn't matter for the ring and pinion, it only matters when you want to put in a locker? Can someone please clarify that's not an asshole?

27 or 29 spline is for the shafts, carrier, and spider/side gears. R&P are completely interchangeable between the two.

Ok thanks, so here it says pinion spline count: 27
Will it still work for me?
c828cbf9076e8a9e4ce5da89860cfe7d.jpg

Last edited:
Umm, Motive Gears are perfectly good R&Ps. If I were you, I'd contact a vendor from this site (plenty advertise here & pay the bills to keep it running) and tell them what you want.

And, I'd recommend you not come on here & call people assholes when you're asking for help. Usually doesn't work out well.

Why? When he doesn't understand. I would think it is better to explain than being a asshole. Maybe he should have ask about differently.

I would talk to Robert about your gears, he is a fair man. Plus he will answer all your Questions. Yes he is a sponsor on here.

HTH.

www.rwkhaussupply.com

Umm, Motive Gears are perfectly good R&Ps. If I were you, I'd contact a vendor from this site (plenty advertise here & pay the bills to keep it running) and tell them what you want.

And, I'd recommend you not come on here & call people assholes when you're asking for help. Usually doesn't work out well.

Yeah, we're starting to get into troll territory here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back