• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WANTED: Seats - Leather, or Vinyl. Factory or Aftermarket

cometcyclonemk

NAXJA Forum User
As the title suggests - I'm looking for some seats for my Cherokee. Jeep was stolen over winter break and had a homeless person living in it when it was recovered... Full of trash, the entire undercarriage painted red (everything). Time for some new interior pieces!

My Jeep is a 1991, but I'd be open to converting to take late model seats as well. My ideal would be the late model sport leather seats. Open to vinyl ones as found in Forest Service Jeeps, or aftermarket. Must be in great shape - my Jeep was near perfect before this, just looking to restore it to its former glory and perhaps ease the maintenance a bit with something easier to clean.

Looking for gray, black or tan seats - Jeep is has tan limited interior.

Thanks!

(Will be a second post, but also looking for a 3.55 non-disco front axle)

i have tan cloth buckets out of my 2000 sport. you can have them, i think you could just bolt the seats to your rails.

im in east lake

If those 2000 sport seats don't work there are a couple pull n saves in the area. one up in lynnwood, lakewood and down in tumwater. they all have older model jeeps in stock.

Mtb Jak: I appreciate the offer but I'm going to hold out for something leather/vinyl so they can be wiped down. My Jeep is primarily used for Camping/Backpacking/Mountaineering trips and the cloth ones take forever to dry out.

I'll check the local yards this weekend!

Back