• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

100% aftermarket wiring?

sardo_67

NAXJA Forum User
well my ignoring a No Bus issue for over a year was fine, then I put in an aftermarket fuel cell with generic summet $100 high PSI pump and it pushed the jeep over the edge. No spark, no start, no fuel pump prime, shot it for like 2 weeks, tried everything, finally had enough and I'm ripping the 4.0/AW4/231 out and doing my 5.3 LS sooner than planned.

I'm working with Jeremy to do a similar build to his where I'm moving all the wires and comp to inside the jeep for a cleaner and simpler engine bay. Dash is all removed and all the wiring from the motor/engine bay as well.

My question is has anyone just replaced all the wiring in the jeep with something like a painless harness to work the light, turn signals, wipers, brakes ect ect ect and then use a modified LSx harness as a stand alone to run the motor/trans?

Since I have nothing but issues with mine and the LS is going in im seeing less and less reason to keep anything OEM jeep in there

I'd be getting something like this
http://www.painlessperformance.com/webcat/10140

Last edited:
Back