• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Xj cheap build

Dagillespi

NAXJA Forum User
Ok guys new member here but I've been researching on here for years. 2000 xj sport. What's done so far 3" front spacer 2 inch rear shackle front aussie locker 30 9.5 km2s with front bumper trimming. This fall I'm doing a rear aussie and either 31 10.5 or 235 85 16. Gonna go with treadwright tires. Cragar 16s or j/y 15s. Can I fit the 235s with my current lift ya think? By the way nice to meet you all and thanks for the past help. Pa don't know how to post pics.

I ran 31x10.5's at stock height for a few weeks till I got my lift on. They'll fit but they'll rub on just about any bump. Should work on your lift assuming you space out the front wheel stops to prevent rubbing.

As far as the treadwrights, triple check the price including shipping before you buy them. I ran a set I bought in 2006, and they were great, but last time I checked their pricing they weren't competitive enough to make me want to run retreads again.

Ok thanks guys I appreciate the response I'll probably end up running the grabbers then. Gonna kill some ot so I can try and get the locker by October.

Back