• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Headlight harness and cree/led upgrade issue... Works backwards?

jhc7399

NAXJA Forum User
Just did the CHSKY headlight harness and CREE/LED headlight up grade last night. Didn't do my homework first and had the 97+ fog light relay issue. Went back this afternoon and soldered the 20g driver side red wire into the high AND low beam wire on the harness headlight plug (Tried it both ways) and everything works but the high and low beams are backwards?

When I turn on the high beam the lights are on low beam with the dash high beam indicator on, When I turn on the low beam the highs are on with no high beam indicator??

Any ideas...

I'm assuming that the CHSKY headlight harness is the same as every harness out there for headlights where you use the stock light socket to trigger relays ...

Try swapping the trigger wires on the relays.

For what it's worth, I had to swap the connectors side to side on my lmc truck wiring harness. My setup is lmc truck harness > Hella H4 100/110w in IPF housings.

Back