• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

First ride damage

cabz

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
So jason and i got in early. Decided to get 8n somw way early wheeling. We went up to 7ppe4 rock garden and mr jason snapped a drivers side stub shaft right before the ujoint ears.

Now we are in need of a stub shaft and spindle for a mid 80 s chevy 3/4ton 8 lug front end drivers side . Anyone have one the can bring? Striking out here in harlan.

Give RPM offroad a call. They are about an hour and a half from Harlan.

1804 Volunteer Pkwy, Bristol, TN 37620
(423) 573-3300

Call Justin Ray at Knox Auto Parts in Knoxville. I'm sure he has one, and I'm sure that someone passing through Knoxville would be willing to swing by and pick it up for you. Tell him that Dirk suggested you call.

Got it! Found a local bone yard that had about a million of them. REALLY cool bond yard...jeeps galore.

MJ is back together and we'll be back on the trails in the morning.

Thanks to all for the suggestions.

Did you get some spares too?

I have a spare inner long side, spare stub (be here tomorrow), spare new u-joint and the tore up spindle will work in a pinch and if need be can be surgeried on to be 4WD functional.

If needed the same guy had 2 more complete 10b's.

Back