• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OME leafs

mtbxj87

NAXJA Forum User
Im looking for OME 2" leaf springs. Where do I buy them and what is the part number? medium load. Ive searched and haven't found what im looking for.

OR.. does anybody have a suggestion for a 2" leaf spring"?

Quadratec, dpgoffroad, direct from ARB? Last I checked q-tec they were just over 100$ each + bushings.

OME does not make a 2" leaf spring for XJ. 2.5" is the minimum. Although 2.5" might result in 2" if you have heavy bumpers or run a loaded vehicle most of the time. I bought mine from DPG although any place that sells OME stuff should be fine. jeepinoutfitters, 4wd, etc. I don't know who makes 2" leaf springs.

ARBUSA.com will show you what they have for OME leafs, etc., but they do not sell them, (as I recall), but you should have a "4 Wheel Parts" store, that retails them, near you to call, or visit, i.e., Portland #36, 2700 SE 82nd Ave., Portland, OR 97266, 503-774-4000, or for; Sales Assistance: 800-269-5062.., Comes down to UPS, FedEx, or a tank of gas, and your time. Nice leafs.., I went with heavies as I carry around a lot of weight, and expect to trailer an ATV soon.

Make sure you're properly bumpstopped and that you're already not prone to spring wrap. If you don't do those two things, you'll trash them in no time.

thanks for the input guys. I threw a 2" BDS add a leaf, long, to drop it back down from 3" cause i was getting gnarly driveline growl. Sometime down the road ill get OME, they seem like the best out there.

+1 on calling ARBUSA - their tech support is one of the best I've called. You tell them what you have/want and they will find a part number in their catalog that works based on existing axle, lift needed, weight you will carry etc.

You can then order from any distributor you want.

Back