• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RoM 2015

blenny

RRC President
Dates:
March 13-15

We will try for Xterra camp again, and at this point all cabins appear available

Fees:
$30 for the event and that includes a shirt and dinner Saturday. $25 for an extra shirt $5 for an extra dinner.

NAXJA RRC and National will be paying for 2 nights primitive camping for all paid MEMBERS

PayPal available now, use [email protected]

Please include shirt size in payment and pm me.

T-Shirts will be ordered on Feb 15th

Requirements:

1. NAXJA VERY HIGHLY recommends that all event participants have a CB Radio.
  2. NAXJA requires all listed items to be present, and available for use, for a vehicle to be permitted to participate in a event. Participants are expected to stow equipment and all other items within their vehicle in a safe manner, conscious of the effects of OHV use and possible shifting of items.
  3. NAXJA Safety Inspectors will use this list for safety inspections prior to any event. The Safety Inspector has final say in approval or rejection of any vehicle for event participation and may at anytime defer to a second event or club officer for additional ruling.
  4. NAXJA expects each event participant to carry insurance and registration sufficient to meet the legal requirements of their vehicle state of residence and for the roads and trails traveled for the event. NAXJA is not responsible for assuring an entrant's vehicle is legal for the roads and trails traveled in the event.
  5. Visibly charged fire extinguisher (BC or ABC)
  6. First aid kit
  7. Adequate spare tire, jack and lug wrench
  8. Safety belts for driver and any current passenger
  9. Adequate attachment points in the front and rear of the vehicle: Acceptable forms of attachment points: (All Items must be mounted in a manner to provide adequate strength and integrity). Tow hooks of OEM or greater integrity
  10. D-Rings
  11. Shackle/Clevis
  12. 20ft 10,000lb snatch strap without any metal hooks
  13. Secured battery (no bungee cords)

Last edited:
I'll do my best to make it! Possibly with the girlfriend and dog in tow.

I'd like to reserve a cabin but that takes away from camp fire camaraderie. In March it can be COLD up there. I have it on my calendar post when we can sign up!

Primitive moneys can be applied to cabin or rv, but right now only 1 cabin and 1 bunkhouse available.

Tristan and I will be coming. Dunno about the wife and baby yet.

That baby is totally ready to wheel.

Dibs on extra space inside Rog's rv if it comes and there is any space.

Yeah, you know the cabins are right there by the office. Once you drive past that, you get to the *new* bathrooms, pavillion, and air station. The RV sites are right past that on the left before it narrows back down to the camp road.

That being said, xterra camp is cooler but being not frozen to death is also pretty awesome.

Oh yeah, forgot about the new bunkhouses....i'm going to check that out real quick.

edit: hell it's only $50 a night and it sleeps 3. There's still one bunkhouse available for our weekend. Anybody want to go in on one? It'll end up being almost as cheap if 3 singles go in on it.

Last edited:
Any takers with me on the last bunkhouse? Need to book quick.

I'll shower at least once between here and then.

I think everyone should try and bring a load of wood just one of those quick store bundles each would go a long way. That is assuming there will be more than a few of us there ;)

Back