• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts for sale, and what I'm looking for

BIGSLVRXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys,

I have tons of XJ parts I'd love to sell at Winterfest. I'm going to list the items that I think might be the hottest sellers.

Selling
-(4) 97+ XJ gauge clusters with varying miles. I know one has around 70k, some range all the way up to 250,000. I'd like $40ea
-Several sets of stock steering-drag link and tie rod-$10/set
-0630 Cylinder Head, good condition AFAIK but probably want to have checked or planed by a machine shop just to be safe. $40
-95+ Passenger Seat-adjustable headrest, charcoal-came out of a 99 Classic. $25
-Several almost full sets of tinted glass. 97+. No hatch glass. Make offer on what you need.
-84-94 Husky Liner set in black-front and rear-$80 for the set
-Stock Airbox for 96-2001-$20
-I have nearly every interior trim panel in light gray that I would either sell or trade for any Agate pieces.
-Renix era AW4-150k, operated flawlessly-$80
-84-96 rear driver's door that has been professionally repainted metallic black-manual regulator-$35

Looking to buy
-97+ stock front bumper
-97+ stock rear bumper (black preferred)
-Any body pieces that are Silverstone Metallic (the stock 97+ silver color)
-Agate (charcoal) interior trim pieces

I have tons of other parts too, have parted lots of XJs and have leftovers. So please inquire if there's anything else you need.

Thanks guys!
-Collin

Rattle canned and dented is ok lol as long as they were not cut haha
I might have a set of 97+ fenders that are not cut but are definitely dented. I trust you can rattle can as well as I can. If you're interested I'll see what I've got.

I've got a stock rear bumper Patriot Blue. It's scratched up pretty good on top, but straight.

Right side Silverstone Metallic fender. It's straight, but might have a few light scuffs, or a scratch on it. It's got a good flair, but the flair, and lower rear quarter has been bedlined.

I'm pretty certain I've got two complete interiors in Agate. Actually I know I have at least one, but it may not bee 100% complete. It's all there just some of the attachment points are broken.

I can get picks of it all if you're interested..

-cluster with 70k since thats about what my motor and tranny have in the gold jeep
-0630 Cylinder Head
-Several almost full sets of tinted glass. 97+. No hatch glass. Make offer on what you need.
-Stock Airbox (maybe...you know this already though ;)

these are what im interested...i have a tranny and tcase (and possibly a hatch if i cant get it to you...or you can trade that for store credit ;) for you. plus you know my stockpile too!

I've got a stock rear bumper Patriot Blue. It's scratched up pretty good on top, but straight.

Right side Silverstone Metallic fender. It's straight, but might have a few light scuffs, or a scratch on it. It's got a good flair, but the flair, and lower rear quarter has been bedlined.

I'm pretty certain I've got two complete interiors in Agate. Actually I know I have at least one, but it may not bee 100% complete. It's all there just some of the attachment points are broken.

I can get picks of it all if you're interested..
I am interested in the bumper and the agate interior pieces. Please pm or reply with prices.

Thanks,
Collin

In what shape are the steering links with tie rods? I need a new set my tie rods are shot
They are in good usable condition, they were all removed to upgrade to heavier duty parts.

Hey Colon, I have a full rear bumper w/ caps. I will check condition. It is all white if that matters.

If anyone has any interest in any of the parts, please make an offer. The only things spoken for are the cylinder head and seat.

Also up for grabs are the A/C lines, condenser and receiver drier that will fit 91-95 XJs. These are an excellent upgrade for Renix era XJs as long as you don't mind swapping the compressor and bracket too. Simplifies the A/C system a lot! I want $20 for all.

Back