• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

pull a part sale

BUCKYXJ

NAXJA Forum User
There is a pull apart that is having a one day sale for ten hours $50 all the parts you can pull. I went today at lunch and found me 3 D60's and a ZJ for my disc conversion for my D44 I was thinking just pulling the ZJ rear axle and pulling the front off of a waggy or something. But I can't pass up 3 D60 do you guys think I should go ahead and get both of them? I have a buddy going with me and we are going to start on his rock buggy pulling D60's front and rear for him and J10 T-case and engine. Do you think D60's are over kill in an XJ with 36" tires or not?

as long as the 60's are 35 spline then buy em, shave 'em, and run 'em :D

Brad

P.S. any other ZJ's with disc brakes on the rear there? if u'd grab the parts for me i'd give u the $50 for the disc parts from the retainers/dust shield and out. let me know man.

Brad

Put in a D60 and forget about it. With 36s shaving it will help with the ground clearance but not enough to worry about when compared to the strength. If you start to get hung up, hit the gas and go faster:D

AARON

There is a pull apart that is having a one day sale for ten hours $50 all the parts you can pull.

Oooh yea that's ridiculous... bring airtools and a trailor. I would have so much fun with this. Look for big motors too.

Back